Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
The BS in Biochemistry bridges the gap between modern chemistry and biology. The program builds on a base of biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics, developing graduates' essential theoretical and practical skills.
- Biochemical laboratory techniques and safety
- Safe handling and manipulation of chemicals and biological samples
- Quantitative analysis and interpretation of data
- Operation of scientific instrumentation and computers
- Laboratory recording keeping and data management