Master of Science in Healthcare Leadership and Management with an Emphasis for Physicians - Executive Education
Upon completion of the Executive Master of Science in Healthcare Leadership and Management with an Emphasis (for Physicians), physician leaders will have the knowledge and skills to effectively:
- Measure and control medical service costs.
- Mediate conflict and make more effective use of the levers of personal influence.
- Lead change and create organizational alignment through adaptive leadership.
- Make financial decisions that increase organizational value.
- Improve the quality and efficiency of clinical and administrative services.
- Use data analytics and advanced information technologies to lower costs and improve outcomes.
- Build strategic alliances that create long-term competitive advantage.
- Influence and effectively cope with regulatory change and oversight.