Executive Master of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Healthcare Leadership and Management (for Physicians)
Upon completion of the Executive Master of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Healthcare Leadership and Management (for Physicians), physician leaders will have the knowledge and skills to effectively:
- Measure and control medical service costs.
- Mediate conflict and make more effective use of the levers of personal influence.
- Lead change and create organizational alignment through adaptive leadership.
- Make financial decisions that increase organizational value.
- Improve the quality and efficiency of clinical and administrative services.
- Use data analytics and advanced information technologies to lower costs and improve outcomes.
- Build strategic alliances that create long-term competitive advantage.
- Influence and effectively cope with healthcare regulatory change and oversight.