Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
Merging chemistry, physics, mathematics and computer science, the chemistry program teaches students how to perform chemical experiments, interpret results and, through its integrated laboratory sequence, emphasizes the importance of interdisciplinary problem-solving.
- Chemical laboratory techniques and safety
- Safe handling and manipulation of chemicals
- Quantitative analysis and interpretation of data
- Operation of scientific instrumentation and computers
- Laboratory recording keeping and data management