Executive Master of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Product Lifecycle and Supply Chain Management
Upon successful completion of the MBA with concentration in Product Lifecycle and Supply Chain Management our graduates demonstrate proficiency in managing a firm’s operations, logistics, distributions, purchasing and sourcing function, work with product development to design supply chain friendly products and apply Lean Six Sigma to improve the process. They will be able to:
- Apply the key concepts associated with the design and management of industrial supply chains.
- Integrate firm’s capabilities and resources to build and deliver products to customers on-time.
- Utilize principles in logistics and distribution to enhance the overall business operations.
- Adapt the principles and techniques to develop new solutions in changing business environments specifically in Logistics distribution and network design.
- Develop purchasing and sourcing management process flows and formulate insourcing, outsourcing, make vs buy strategy to a product or a service.
- Apply purchasing and sourcing concepts for cost management and negotiation purposes.
- Apply conceptual model to the make vs buy decision and propose recommendations.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma tools to improve product and supply chain processes