Bachelor of Science in Education
The Bachelor of Science in Education degree emphasizes a broader understanding and wider perspective of the field of education. Becoming a teacher takes preparation and planning. Students in this program will be able to:
- Give clear and accurate instructions. They need to be excellent and articulate communicators.
- Understand and know the content. They are well-versed and can modify instruction to meet the needs of their various students.
- Know how to integrate and reinforce concepts from other disciplines.
- Ensure that all of their students are challenged.
- Know how to stay calm under stress.
- Alleviate or address misunderstandings.
- Use SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Achieveable, Realistic, and Time-Bound)
- Build and establish positive relationships with their students and colleagues.
- Be resourceful.