Doctor of Philosophy in Biomedical Engineering
Upon successful completion of the PhD in Biomedical Engineering, graduates will be able to enter the workforce with the following skills:
- Proficiency in conducting unique cutting edge research, analyzing results, and presenting findings that contribute new knowledge to the field of medical and biological engineering
- Contribution of knowledge by publishing original research to the body of literature
- Ability to communicate complex research findings to a variety of audiences.
- Synthesis of solutions to healthcare, biological engineering, and biomedical engineering challenges
- Leadership in medical and biological engineering and the healthcare industry
- Mentor and/or teach in the Biomedical Engineering field